Who are our community partners?
Smart Beginnings Western Tidewater (SBWT) serves as a convener for a collaboration comprised of members representing various agencies and organizations that impact local early childhood development. Through the successful efforts of SBWT, the Western Tidewater Early Childhood Collaborative has enabled agencies to institute new programs, expand existing programs, receive grant funding, and increase the quality of local provider care.
Thank you to all participating agencies!
- Adult Education/GED
- Child Care Aware Virginia
- City of Franklin Schools
- Franklin/Isle of Wight/Southampton Faith-based Communities
- Isle of Wight Department of Social Services
- Isle of Wight Schools
- James L. Camp Jr. Family YMCA
- Nurse-Family Partnership
- Obici Healthcare Foundation
- Paul D. Camp Community College
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Southampton County Schools
- Southampton Department of Social Services
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- Southeastern Virginia Health System
- The Children's Center
- The Planning Council
- The United Way of Franklin-Southampton
- Virginia Department of Health
- Western Tidewater Community Services Board
Next Meeting: April 4, 2018