Who are our community partners?
Smart Beginnings Western Tidewater (SBWT) serves as a convener for a collaboration comprised of members representing various agencies and organizations that impact local early childhood development. Through the successful efforts of SBWT, the Western Tidewater Early Childhood Collaborative has enabled agencies to institute new programs, expand existing programs, receive grant funding, and increase the quality of local provider care.
Thank you to all participating agencies!
- Adult Education/GED
- Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Child Care Aware Virginia
- Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia & Eastern Shore
- James L. Camp Jr. Family YMCA
- LEVOC Family Services
- Nurse-Family Partnership
- Obici Healthcare Foundation
- Paul D. Camp Community College
- Planned Parenthood
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- Southeastern Virginia Health System
- STOP Inc.
- The Children's Center
- The Planning Council
- The United Way of Franklin-Southampton
- Virginia Department of Health
- Virginia Quality
- Western Tidewater Community Services Board
- Franklin/Isle of Wight/Southampton school systems, faith community, social services, police and more!
Next Meeting: August 2021